Party Wall Surveys

The Party Wall etc Act 1996 regulates the relationship between neighbouring property owners in the context of construction work on, or in close proximity to, the boundary between adjoining properties.  This work will often involve a party wall (a wall dividing adjoining properties) however there are many cases where it will not:

  • Extensions
  • New Builds
  • Refurbishment
  • Underpinning
  • Repairs
  • Cladding (Insulation)

Projects of this nature could require a Party Wall agreement.  If you feel this may be of relevance to your project or would like to know further advice with regard to Party Walls or any type of Party Wall Survey please do not hesitate to contact us.

< Back